Ideal Standard CONNECT AIR Washbasin Cube 160 x 400 x 350 mm, white (E030701)
- Product reference: E030701
- EAN: 5017830514466
CONNECT AIR Washbasin Cube 160 x 400 x 350 mm, white (E030701):
- Hand washbasin in self-supporting fine stoneware.
- Made of fine stoneware fired at 1270°, it is insensitive to light and unalterable to basic acids.
- Its porosity is less than 0.1%, the breaking point is between 480 and 520Kg/cm2.
- The enamel (thickness of 0.7mm) is placed directly on the porcelain and is fired at the same temperature, without engobe.
- The enamel meets the NF D14-503 standard (02/2012) concerning the resistance to temperature variations at 60°c and to thermal shock cycles at 120°c.
- The enamel is resistant to chemicals described in the NF D14-508 (02/2012) standard.
- MA: Ideal Plus
- The porcelain has an additional protection IDEAL PLUS which gives a sparkling effect to the water and facilitates the maintenance.
- This extra layer of protection is applied to the product after firing.
- Cube-shaped washbasin with a flat back plate equipped with a central tap hole.
- The overflow is located on the back side of the washbasin.
- The tap hole is located 60 mm from the edge of the washbasin and the overflow 180 mm from the edge of the washbasin.
- The manufacturer's name is printed on the product.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 400 x 350 x 95 mm
- Complies with the standard; EN 14688 & EN 31
Attention: The hand wash column must be ordered separately.
Attention! When the parcel is delivered, please mention "subject to unpacking" on the delivery note and accept the parcel.
No claims can be accepted afterwards, as the carriers are very strict in this respect. We thank you for your understanding.
- Length (cm):40
- Width (cm):35
- Height (cm):16
- Hole for tap:Yes