Ideal Standard CONNECT Build-in basin without hole rectangular 420 x 175 x 350 mm, white (E505501)
- Product reference: E505501
- EAN: 5017830447054
Features of CONNECT Build-in basin without hole rectangular 420 x 175 x 350 mm, white (E505501) :
- The washbasin is a built-in type for shelf mounting.
- Made of fine stoneware fired at 1270°, it is lightfast and unaffected by basic acids.
- Its porosity is less than 0.1%, the breaking point is between 480 and 520Kg/cm2.
- The enamel (0.7mm thick) is placed directly on the porcelain and fired at the same temperature, without engobe.
- The enamel complies with the NF D14-503 (02/2012) standard concerning resistance to temperature variations at 60°c and to thermal shock cycles at 120°c.
- The enamel is resistant to the chemicals described in the NF D14-508 (02/2012) standard.
- MA: Ideal Plus
- The porcelain has an additional IDEAL PLUS protection that gives a sparkling effect to the water and facilitates maintenance.
- This extra protective layer is applied to the product after firing.
- Rectangular built-in washbasin with overflow and without tap hole.
- Fixings for mounting on wooden or marble shelves are included.
- The overflow is located at the back of the washbasin.
- The drain is located 190 mm from the edge of the washbasin.
- The manufacturer's name appears in full on the product.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 440 x 360 x 190 mm
- Complies with the standard; EN 14688 & EN 31
Attention! When the parcel is delivered, please mention "subject to unpacking" on the delivery note and accept the parcel.
No claims can be accepted afterwards, as the carriers are very strict in this respect. We thank you for your understanding.
- Length (cm):42
- Width (cm):35
- Height (cm):17.5