Ideal Standard TESI - AquaBlade Rimless Toilet + ultra-thin softclose seat (T354601)
- Product reference: T354601
- EAN: 8014140430506
- Line: AquaBlade
Discover AquaBlade technology with this Tesi toilet from Ideal Standard that features a rimless bowl and a soft-close seat for a cleaner, quieter, and more efficient flush.
The Ideal Standard brand believes that AquaBlade is the most important innovation in the bathroom since the invention of the flush toilet. Test it yourself and take your toilet to another dimension!see detailed description
- Constructor warranty:5 years
Features of Ideal Standard TESI - AquaBlade rimless toilet bowl + ultra-thin soft-close seat (T354601):
- Rimless vitrified sanitary porcelain toilet bowl
- Soft-close seat
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 365 x 535 x 355 mm
- Porcelain fired at 1270°, resistant to light and basic acids
- Porosity less than 0.1%, breaking point between 500 and 600Kg/cm2
- Enamel (0.7mm thick) applied directly to the porcelain and fired at the same temperature, without engobe
- Enamel standard NF D14-503 (02/2012) concerning resistance to temperature variations at 60°c and to thermal shock cycles at 120°c, resistant to chemicals described in standard NF D14-508
- Wall-hung toilet with an elegant design without any protrusions
- Back wall width: 285 cm
- Rimless, fully enamelled bowl for easy cleaning
- Water flows through two open side channels and a central hole
- Bowl designed for efficient rinsing at 4/2 & 6/3 litres (class 2)
- Fixing centre distance: 180mm
The bowl can withstand a load of 400 kg without deforming or loosening
- If fixed at 320 mm from the finished floor, the seat height without its cover will be 400mm, and the distance between the bottom of the bowl and the finished floor will be 60 mm
- Equipped with a special soft-close seat with a fall brake
- The manufacturer's name is clearly visible on the product
- Complies with the standards: EN 997 & EN 33
Soundproofing set SP 156SET not included. Not mandatory but strongly recommended.
Attention! When the parcel is delivered, please mention "subject to unpacking" on the delivery note and accept the parcel.
No claims can be accepted afterwards, as the carriers are very strict about this. We thank you for your understanding.